Our management consulting services focuses on our clients' critical business objectives. These services are offered to our clients in North America, as well as in other parts of the globe where operations extend. We also provide service across all industry sectors, which include financial services, health care, energy, oil & gas, utilities, retail and others. Functionally, we offer value across boundaries and afford in-depth expertise in professional areas of discipline.
CIMA's team of management consulting professionals bring to the table, in-depth knowledge and hands-on expertise to ensure your initiative is successful. Our people are know for pragmatic and holistic thinkers, who design and execute strategically.
Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain organizational certification, or a leverage structure framework to introduce and instill discipline within a growing or evolving organization. We do this by performing:
- Gap Assessments - against an ISO standard or other structure frameworks, and your organization's stated capability maturity goal
- Strategy - we provide clear focus by helping to define and align the objectives of your management system with the organization's business objectives
- Governance - CIMA help clients establish clear and meaningful policies and standards to set and communicate expectations across the organization
- Measurements - our focus is to help clients bridge strategic objectives with practical ways to measure and monitor a management system's activities on an ongoing basis for both efficiency and effectiveness
- Mitigation Support - with hands-on expertise in all our practices areas, we have the knowledge and experience to help organizations close non-conformities identified by a gap assessment
- Certification Audit Support - if its your first time going through an ISO certification, we can have resources onsite to act as your representative to the certification auditors, or support you through the process in the back group.
In addition to our ISO based consulting work, we also provide clients with similar services for other structured frameworks, as well as due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.